The Tottenham Hotspur Family Podcast

A global Tottenham Hotspur podcast and viewpoint, by the fans for the fans.

The Forward Line

by Elliott Line

The Forward Line West Brom Header.pngLast season we won this fixture convincingly, with a goal from Eriksen and two from Kane bringing us a well-deserved 3-0 victory. In the Premier League we have played West Brom 18 times, winning 8 and losing only 3. There have been only 2 red cards in those games, one for each team.The Forward Line West Brom H2H.png

I think we have a 73% chance of scoring, a 32% chance of scoring more than once, and a 52% chance of keeping a clean sheet.

151205 WBA graphs

The most likely scorelines are: a 1-0 win, a 1-1 draw, a 2-0 win, and a 0-0 draw. Overall I think there is a 51% chance of a Spurs win, a 28% chance of a draw, and a 21% chance of a WEST BROM win.

151205 WBA penboard

Next game: Spurs vs. Monaco in the UEFA Europa League

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow me on Twitter

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 15 other followers

%d bloggers like this: