The Tottenham Hotspur Family Podcast

A global Tottenham Hotspur podcast and viewpoint, by the fans for the fans.

The Forward Line

by Elliott Line

The Forward Line Chelsea Header

Against Chelsea last season at White Hart Lane, we recorded a memorable 5-3 victory on New Years Day, with Kane, Rose, Townsend and Chadli scoring our goals. Historically we have struggled against Chelsea, but at the moment they are on the ropes, and we have to fancy our chances. It very much depends upon which Chelsea turns up.

The Forward Line Chelsea H2H

I think we have a 59% chance of scoring, a 19% chance of scoring more than once, and a 41% chance of keeping a clean sheet.

151129 chelsea graphs

The most likely scorelines are: a 1-0 win, a 1-0 loss, a 1-1 draw, and a 0-0 draw. Overall I think there is a 34% chance of a Spurs win, a 31% chance of a draw, and a 35% chance of a CHELSEA win.

151129 chelsea penboard

Next game: West Bromwhich vs. Spurs in the Premier League

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow me on Twitter

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 15 other followers

%d bloggers like this: