The Tottenham Hotspur Family Podcast

A global Tottenham Hotspur podcast and viewpoint, by the fans for the fans.

The Forward Line

by Elliott Line

The Forward Line Europa FK Qarabag Away

We won the home fixture against Qarabag 3-1, with Son and Lamela getting our goals after we went behind. It is bound to be a tougher game in Azerbaijan, but we still go into the game as favourites. However our opponents will not be a pushover.

151126 qarabag graphs

I think we have a 67% chance of scoring, a 27% chance of scoring more than once, and a 47% chance of keeping a clean sheet. The most likely scorelines are: a 1-0 win, a 1-1 draw, a 0-0 draw, and a 1-0 loss. Overall I think there is a 43% chance of a Spurs win, a 29% chance of a draw, and a 28% chance of a QARABAG win.

151126 qarabag penboard

Next game: Spurs vs. Chelsea in the Premier League

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow me on Twitter

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 15 other followers

%d bloggers like this: