The Tottenham Hotspur Family Podcast

A global Tottenham Hotspur podcast and viewpoint, by the fans for the fans.

The Forward Line

by Elliott Line

The Forward Line Arsenal HeaderLast season, the away North London Derby ended 1-1, with Chadli scoring early in the second half, before Oxlade-Chamberlain’s equalizer late on. Arsenal are in great form at the moment, and it’s going to be a difficult game to get anything from. On the other hand, if we do win, or even nick a point, the ‘Wenger Out’ brigade will be out in force.

The Forward Line Arsenal H2HI think we have a poor 40% chance of scoring, a dismal 9% chance of scoring more than once, and only a 21% chance of keeping a clean sheet.

151108 ARSENAL GRAPHSThe most likely scorelines are: a 1-0 loss, a 2-0 loss, a 1-1 draw, and a 0-0 draw. Overall I think there is a 15% chance of a Spurs win, a 24% chance of a draw, and a 61% chance of an Arsenal win.

151108 ARSENAL PENBOARDNext game: Spurs vs. West Ham United in the Premier League

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow me on Twitter

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 15 other followers

%d bloggers like this: