The Tottenham Hotspur Family Podcast

A global Tottenham Hotspur podcast and viewpoint, by the fans for the fans.

The Forward Line

by Elliott Line

The Forward Line Europa Anderlecht 2We lost the away fixture against Anderlecht 2-1, with Eriksen scoring our goal to take the lead early on. I think it will be a different story at the Lane, and we should overpower them. A lot, however, depends on who Pochettino chooses to rest ahead of the North London Derby.

The Forward Line Europa Anderlecht h2hAgainst Anderlecht I think we have a great 75% chance of scoring, a decent 37% chance of scoring more than once, and a 54% chance of keeping a clean sheet.

151105 ANDERLECHT GRAPHS The most likely scorelines are: a 1-0 win, a 2-0 win, a 1-1 draw, and a 0-0 draw. Overall I think there is a 55% chance of a Spurs win, a 27% chance of a draw, and a 18% chance of an Anderlecht win.

151105 ANDERLECHT PENBOARDNext game: Spurs vs. Arsenal in the Premier League

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow me on Twitter

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 15 other followers

%d bloggers like this: