The Tottenham Hotspur Family Podcast

A global Tottenham Hotspur podcast and viewpoint, by the fans for the fans.

The Forward Line

by Elliott LineThe Forward Line Aston Villa headerLast season we lost this fixture 1-0, through a Christian Benteke goal. However, prior to that we were unbeaten against Aston Villa for over 5 years. Aston Villa are also enduring the longest current losing streak of any BPL side, failing to pick up a single point in their last six matches

151102 aston villa graphsI think we have a 82% chance of scoring, a 45% chance of scoring more than once, and a 61% chance of keeping a clean sheet. The most likely scorelines are: a 1-0 win, a 2-0 win, a 1-1 draw, and a 3-0 win. Overall I think there is a 65% chance of a Spurs win, a 22% chance of a draw, and a 13% chance of an Aston Villa win.

151102 aston villa penboardNext game: Spurs vs. Anderlecht in the UEFA Europa League

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Information

This entry was posted on 30/10/2015 by in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , .

Follow me on Twitter

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 15 other followers

%d bloggers like this: